Friday - Best Day Of The Week?

Having something to look forward to is a great motivator. Having been following a diet lifestyle now for over 3 months, I look forward to my Fridays. The diet in question is the 4 hour body by Tim Ferriss and I can vouch that it it works 100%

It's not the easiest diet to follow and many will simply lack the willpower to stick to the rules. The rules are basically to not eat anything white such as bread, rice, pasta, etc. no refined or processed food. The second condition is to eat eat slow carbs such as beans, legumes, non starchy vegetables, etc. I actually find it easy now I am in the swing of it.

However the best part of the slow carb diet is the fact that one day a week, you get to pig out on basically anything you want. This is to trick the body by suddenly introducing loads of carbs, sugar, etc. I won't even try to explain the science behind it as it would ruin the sheer enjoyment of the day!

If you are looking to drop a few pounds and inches (I have lost 4 inches from my waist!), I cannot recommend the 4 hour body highly enough.

Have a nice day!

Comments